Every man seeks an increased penile girth and ladies out there definitely fancy it. But, the biggest question is how to increase girth size fast. Regardless of all pointless and bogus advertisements out there, the fact remains straight that penile girth can certainly not be increased overnight unless by performing a penile enlargement surgery. There are natural approaches that you can find by researching online that are claimed to assist in increasing your size but these methods are not recommended as they can hurt your ligaments and tissues and cause irreversible results.
Clamping For Penile Girth
This method is carried out by tying off the erected penis in order to prevent the pooled blood from leaving your penis. It is done by tying a knot at the very base of the penis when it is erect.
Since the knot doesn’t let the blood escape your penis, the cells and tissues swell up greater than their natural capacity. Over time the tissues expand permanently in order to accommodate the high threshold, eventually increasing the penile girth.
For this method, a cable clamp may be used to tie around the base of the penis. Cable clamps are not guaranteed to provide any comfort so a protective wrap may also be required to act as a soft padding medium between the penis and the hard plastic. The protective wrap can be substituted with an old cloth or a band-aid.
How is it done?
- It is very essential to be stimulated or in other words; turned on, as having a 90% erection is the basic requirement of this method.
- The protective wrap should come next and must be placed around the base of the penis on top of which the cable clamp will be tied.
- Cable clamp should be tied carefully around the erected penis in order to prevent the blood flow from leaving the penis.
Clamping may only be done for about 5 minutes if it is your first time. Duration may be increased up to 10 minutes over the passage of time. It is better to take breaks in between sets and to practice this method on alternative days. The clamping effect can be optimized by kegel training.
Note: Penis clamping builds up an unusual amount of pressure in the penis resulting in engorged penis or vein damage, nerve damage, numbness and trouble maintaining an erection.
Jelqing for Bigger Penis
Jelqing is a method that does not involve any equipment or material. A hand will do the job in this case. This method works on the similar principle as that of clamping i.e. the blood is prevented from escaping the penis. However instead of a clamp, the hand is used.
How is it done?
- First and foremost an okay sign is made using the thumb and index finger.
- In this position, the hand is placed around the base of the penis. By squeezing the penis up, the blood flows into the tip in an increased rate. As a result the tissues expand over time causing increased penile girth.
Note: Jelqing would cause bruises, nerve compression and nerve damage resulting in trouble achieving erection.
Pumping for Penis Enlargement
How is it done?
- For this method, a penis pump is required which creates a vacuum around the penis, using air or water.
- After being pumped in, the air is then pumped out causing negative pressure which enhances the blood flow to the penis and makes the tissues swell up greater than their natural capacity. This process helps increase the penile girth over time.
- The pump must be used very carefully as too much pumping can result in permanent damage and the tissues may burst due to excessive blood flow.
Note: Pumping can put nerves and tissues at risk of some serious damage due to oxygen deprivation. It is claimed that pumping on a regular basis for a year or two can result in an evident increase in penile girth but there is no actual scientific study supporting this claim.
Being hopeless with small girth is not an option anymore. Instead of being fooled by forged products and practices mentioned above it is better to focus on a permanent surgical procedure involving a silicone implant with a strong track record of patient satisfaction and results.
All it takes is determination and the permanent results are right around the corner.
- Vicini, P., Di Nicola, S., Antonini, G., De Berardinis, E., Gentile, V., & De Marco, F. (2016). Geometrical modified nesbit corporoplasty to correct different types of penile curvature: description of the surgical procedure based on geometrical principles and long-term results. International Journal of Impotence Research.
- Tran, H., Goldfarb, R., Ackerman, A., & Valenzuela, R. J. (2017). Penile Lengthening, Girth, and Size Preservation at the Time of Penile Prosthesis Insertion. Sexual Medicine Reviews.